For Sale 5 Scuba Drysuit, drysuit underwear, dry gloves and Rock Boots CANADIAN $$

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Charlene Barker

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have a bunch of drysuits in various conditions. I am in Calgary so I am willing to ship. CANADIAN $$
I don't think I have the picture sequencing right but I am sure that people can figure it out !
Picture 1
DUI TLS350 ladies large $1000 size ladies 9 turbo soles, diving concepts dry glove system and dry gloves are included. Wrist seals might need to be replaced soon.
Pinnacle XL Neoprene Black Ice. The back has an insert put into it. Soft socks, neo neck, good seals. Needs a new zipper $100
Picture 2
400G DUI undies size small. In excellent shape. $200
Picture 3
Rock boots size 9 $50
Whites Fusion boots size 9 $50
Bare Trek boots really worn size 9 $15
Bare Trek boots really worn, one an 8 and one an 9 and same foot :wink: $5
Si Teck Quick Lock glove system glove side. Not sure these have ever been used. $75 a pair with liners
Whites OCS gloves $75
Blue Gloves XL with liners $30
A bunch of single dry gloves and single liners. $2 per glove ??
Picture 4
Whites base layer top XXL. I don't think this has ever been worn $30

Picture 5
Pinnacle ladies XS back zip. Fits under 100 LBS. This has only been worn a handful of times and in excellent condition. $400
Bare ladies XL Nexgen. It was a rental but in great shape $400

Picture 6
SOLD Whites Catalyst size XL needs all new seals $100
Pinnacle X-Large short size 12 feet. In good shape $400
Not shown
Blue color used once ( maybe) Bare Sentry self entry crushed neoprene drysuit. Size medium tall. VERY skinny. Push through neoprene wrist seals and neo neck. $2000
drysuit 1.jpg
drysuit 9.jpg
drysuit 8.jpg
drysuit 6.jpg
drysuit 5.jpg
drysuit 2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom