5-night cruise!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This Sat. my wife and I depart Galveston on our first ever cruise,,,,5 nights via Carnival. We are excited ,and I will do a 2-tank dive Monday afternoon in Cozumel. I will report back after we return on Thurs. of next week. Cheers,,, Alan :)

parrotheaddiver:
Have fun Alan, who are you diving with in Coz?

My wife is not a diver---SO I took the easy route and will use Carnivals private charter boat (4hrs....2 dives/2-tank....beverages&snacks....$75). Just walk off the ship and right onto the dive boat!

Have a great time, Alan! :thumb:

Have a blast, Alan. Teach 'em how to shake that groove thang in the disco, we know you've got the moves! Will be jealously thinking of you next Monday, while I'm at WORK. ;o)

Foo

Foo:
Have a blast, Alan. Teach 'em how to shake that groove thang in the disco, we know you've got the moves! Will be jealously thinking of you next Monday, while I'm at WORK. ;o)

Foo

LOL!!!!! Thanks Foo for the well wishes,,,,hope your weekend is fun also! Take good care.... Alan

Alan's on his way to the cruise now, hope they have a lot of fun. Give us a report when you get home, TxDanceGuy!

Foo

Sooooo....... how was Coz? Awful, as usual? ;o)

Foo

Foo:
Sooooo....... how was Coz? Awful, as usual? ;o)

Foo

Hi Foo!!! Thanks for asking.....we had a great relaxing time (was so nice to be pampered :) )!! The ship was great---clean/super foods&drink (PLENTY of food 24hrs.---plus 24hr. room service). The on board entertainment was good and the staff friendly. Our to ports were very exciting and pretty,,,,such BLUE clear WARM water....in Coz. I did a 2 tank boat dive,,,one to 90' at the Santa Rosa wall (saw 2 loggerhead sea turtles) and the other a 40' dive on the colorful Paridise Reef (crabs and tons of fish). On the mainland at Play. We did some ocean kayaking and a fun hour snorkel dive on a 15' reef. Then hiked in the jungle to a cenote were we swam in the clear cool fresh water....I free dove inside the cave about 12' inside---was a hoot!! Seas were mostly calm and skies clear to pc each day.....90's/70's. All in all we gave it an A grade. Alan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom