4XL Whites Fusion Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there,
I'm a bigger guy but not tall...5'10" , 250lbs. Looking for a suit or repairs to my older whites. What are your dimensions vs the suit's? Also where are you located at?

Jason

Jason,

Here's a link to the size chart from Whites (now w/Aqualung): Aqua Lung US - Personal Aquatic Equipment for Recreational and Professional Use - Fusion Series Size Chart

My current chest size is 54", and the suit fits well over any of my undergarments--but with the outer shell "un-stretched" it still looks quite small, and I'm sure would easily fit down to the size 45" chest from the size chart. The Bullet skin I'm including with the suit provides a little more compression than the "tech" skin currently on the suit. The skins velcro to the interior waterproof shell at the ankles, wrists, and zipper. You would need to make a small hole in the bullet skin to go over the pee valve.

I'm located on the East coast of FL near Vero Beach.

If Jason doesn't take it I will.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom