4th Element and other drysuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tetis

New
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi.
I've been searching for a new drysuit, since mine is about to frollic in the happy grazing grounds down under.
My requirements are:
- shell suit
- size: kind of tall, too thin... (with my Hollis I looked like a flying squirrel...)
- built in boots
-durability: this is the key requirement. At times it is as if I should work in destructive testing... when m peice of gear lasts a year I ussually send the manufacturer a thank you letter.. Basically I'm looking for a medieval suit of armor.

My questions:
1. does anyone have experience with SF Tech suits? I've never seen one, I just happened to discover them online, at it seems they were built for me... I would like to hear opinions (and I'm interested mostly in the trash)
2. What about Waterproof D7?
3. I am interested generally in the Santi Elite and Fourth element suits. I am very farmilliar to Santi, but can someone elaborate on the 4th element suits? My concern is mainly on Durability. I've heard great reviews, but al from people who just purchased one. I would like to hear from someone who actually has one, preferably over a many dives and rough use.

Thank you for your help-
Bryan

Back
Top Bottom