$499-Week of Diving-WOW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What is the weather like mid Nov? I did a little research and it appears to be rainy season.

It is definitely the rainy season, but unless a front moves through with wind that makes the seas rough, usually the rain does not prevent diving....sometimes a little chilly without sun to warm you up after the dive and on the ride back to the dock, but unless deluge, ususally does not have adverse affects except that it will in some areas affect the vis and reduce it a good bit. You should expect the possibility of rain every day, but not rain all day. However we have been there on some occasions when we only had rain on 1 or 2 days during the entire week. It's a crap shoot, but the odds are not in your favor to avoid it raining on you.

haha yeah, thank god we're not as bad as those Jersey Shore people though lol

and I'll talk to the boyfriend tonight about those dates and see if that looks good for us. I just want to book a trip so bad so I have something to look forward too haha!

Hey Silvernotch...have you guys decided whether you're going to join us in April?

Hey Silvernotch...have you guys decided whether you're going to join us in April?

yes we're definitely looking into it. when we're booked up 100% I'll shoot you a PM :D

yes we're definitely looking into it. when we're booked up 100% I'll shoot you a PM :D

AWESOME! I'm so happy to hear it. I have to warn you...we'll be in a group of about 20 or so people. The folks at Fantasy Island usually just keep adding tables to our "reserved" section until everybody can fit :D

AWESOME! I'm so happy to hear it. I have to warn you...we'll be in a group of about 20 or so people. The folks at Fantasy Island usually just keep adding tables to our "reserved" section until everybody can fit :D

haha the more the merrier!!!

Party at the foxsports bar!!!! I've passed many a bon temps in there!

You need to upgrade and get a Presidents club membership. The Bloody Marys are famous.

I kind of think this deal has something to do with the change in ownership. There was probably a revenue cut off date of August 31 where the old owners got to keep the money. That gave them the incentive to book like crazy, even at a loss. When it is all said and done, it's the same reef and the same fish for everyone, no matter what the price.

I kind of think this deal has something to do with the change in ownership. There was probably a revenue cut off date of August 31 where the old owners got to keep the money. That gave them the incentive to book like crazy, even at a loss. When it is all said and done, it's the same reef and the same fish for everyone, no matter what the price.

Good thought lead, but the agency who announced the special also announced that they are the new agency representing Fantasy Island. They don't have anything to do with Privilege Hotels, who holds the current lease until October 30th. Any bookings from Oct. 30th on (which is when the special begins) are for the owner of the resort who is taking back control of the facility.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom