47 dive / 3 year old complete reg set

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

m.hamner

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi there,

Been in Sydney / Cairns Australia the last two years and have relocated back to the States. Obviously, one gets completely ready for that trip and that includes getting all the gear. Well, I've been back since September and with the new job, I'm not getting ANY use out of my scuba gear. I'm definitely not going on a massive scuba diving vacation anytime soon with the new babies either. I was thinking about piecing out some of my gear and if I want to get back into it, I'll purchase what I need from scubaboard again. :)

Up for grabs is a complete regulator set:

• GS Genesis 2000 1st and 2nd stage GR450 (Patented “Diver Adjustable” inhalation. D.A.D.™ First Stage, Balance 2nd Stage)
  • Aries Gyro Octo
  • Air / Depth / compass all in one gauge
  • included BC air hose

It's got 47 dives on it in 3 years, all done by me and ALWAYS has been freshwater rinsed, even after being in freshwater. :wink: Last time I dove however was in January 2011. Has not been serviced since November 2010. Been always kept in its case inside of my dive bag. I never leave any of my gear in direct sunlight, not that it matters with stages.

Asking 325 for the entire lot or near offer. Paypal fees are on you and shipping will be 10 bucks if continental U.S. International will be more and suited to price of journey and peace of mind at the buyer's request.

PM if interested IMG_5899.jpgIMG_5900.jpgIMG_5901.jpgIMG_5902.jpgIMG_5903.jpgIMG_5904.jpgIMG_5906.jpg

---------- Post added ----------

Didn't realize how overpriced this reg set was compared to new.

275 or near offer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom