411 Scammers on scubaboard?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gombessa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just got the following PM from user mable4u:

Mrs. Mable Kabila.

E-mail:mablekabila210@yahoo.com
My Dear
I am Mrs.Mable Kabila, from Democratic Republic of Congo, and here is what i want me and you to delibrate on how we can get it out and then can be able to organise our future matrimonial life.

There is sum ammount of money my Husband Late President Laurent Kabila, deposited in a security company here in Abidjan Cote d'ivoire for safe keeping. Before he was killed by his Eldest Millitary Son,Joseph kabila. The squable happened as immediately we returned back from our London trip.I am the second wife,I will not be able to give you the full details that led to that urgly incidents,the Eldest Son Joseph Kabila is the current President of our country now.

The money in question, is 22, Million U.S.Dollars and I can not make the withdrawal of this fund,because my husband registered the Beneficiary of the fund as his (Foriegn Bussiness Patner) and also (Family valuables as the content of the deposit) The documents of the deposit are with me.Now we decided to invest this money in your country for security and political reasons.We want you to help us claim and retrieve this fund from the security company and transfer it into your personal account in your country for investment purposes on these areas:

(1) Telecommunication( 2). the transport industry( 3). Five star hotel.
If you can assist us we will be pleased to offer you 10% of the total fund.
I await your soonest response.
E-mail:mablekabila210@yahoo.com

Mrs. Mable Kabila.

I got it too -- nice.

But you just lost $22.000.000.00

:rofl4:

These scams are sickening. I am getting lots of those from Nigeria. It's frightening. And the bad news is that many people are falling for it with severe consequences.

Just got a PM from user mable4u:

It seems I have millions of dollars comming :) my lucky day :wink:

These scams are sickening. I am getting lots of those from Nigeria. It's frightening. And the bad news is that many people are falling for it with severe consequences.

Just think of it as Darwinism in action. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom