40-foot Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You think that there might be a chance of a "squeeze" with this type of activity at depth,? and would that be a good thing or bad??:mean:

the OK signal would not only be good but feel good

Is it a PADI speciality course yet?

As long as we are wearing 3/2 7mm or Drysuits, hoods, gloves; it will wait till after the safety stop.

And how do you light the cigarette?

PADI Specialty course--Ontario that's quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever heard. I can see it now...

Oh yeah to all of you suggesting 20m--isn't that a bit deep? I mean that's 66 feet. Just my opinion, I rather take it shallower. Although being narced might be fun.

Does being the object of a sea lions romantic intentions qualify? Or must this be with your dive buddy only? ages

Pete-did this really surprise you - oh sure - if this were in the 'Men Only' section there would be hundreds of posts by lurking women...hee hee

I'm having a quiet chuckle, just imagining how everything will work.

Gives a whole new meaning to communication signals, air consumption and diving plans.

Pete:
I think you're right. This is a male fantasy.
I'll take a big king sized bed, satin sheets, a fireplace with a roaring fire, a glass of pink champagne, and some new age music playing anyday.
:gorgeous:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom