4 Like New Viking Drysuits (Two Large and Two XL)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

down130

Contributor
Reaction score
I have 4 Viking Drysuits model HD1500. These are orange and black. Excellent condition. These were bought from a dive team that bought them. They have only been used 10 times for training. The seals and everything are in excellent condition. Seals have NOT been trimmed yet. These all come with the viking thermals. Price is $800 firm on each which is a great deal. If you have any questions, please email me at mike@mikesscuba.com

Thanks!

Down130 and Mike's Scuba

Here is one of the suits. I'll be able to post more pics by morning.

Attachments

• drysuit1.jpg
    drysuit1.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 118
  • drysuit 2.jpg
    drysuit 2.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 104
  • drysuit3.jpg
    drysuit3.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 99
  • drysuit4.jpg
    drysuit4.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 87
Sorry for the late update. I have two size 3's left. Again, mint condition. These suits are in better condition than I expected.

New Update... a Size 4 was returned because it was too big for the guy. We now have a size 3 AND size 4 available. Basically a large and extra large. Both are in Mint Condition.

Realized today that I'm missing a set of thermals for the one suit. If you are still interested, I will sell the one without thermals for $100 less.

Thanks,

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom