4 Faber HP tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

John12

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Have the following: 2 (two) .. 80cu.ft Faber Blue Steel FX HP tanks. Currently Nitrox filled and banded (approx 32%). They have the DIN/K convertible valve that came with them.
One manufactured 08/2011 one manufactured 02/2012. Hydro good 5 years from that. In water 3 times. These are the white tanks, perfect condition.

Have 2 (two).. 100 cu ft. Tanks. Same as above both manufactured 7/2012. Filled nitrox and banded (approx 32%). Never used or in the water.

I have no idea how to take pictures and post, we are not very technical literate, but they were purchased new at Divers Direct, you can look them up there. I don't want to ship these. I live in Jensen Beach Florida and they can be a local pick up, or I would consider delivering a reasonable distance if you pay the round trip gas cost for my Jeep which gets 16 miles to a gallon. $140.00 each for the 80 cu ft. $150 each for the 100 cu ft. I wont be able to check back here til around supper time but you can PM me if interested and I can give you my e mail or phone number if interested. The prices are firm, if I dont sell them at that price we will just give them to some local divers we know. My wife and I had to stop diving as we became caretakers for her mid 90 year old parents with no assistance from her brothers and sisters and we cant get away.

I live in stuart also Ill take the 100s PM sent

---------- Post added December 15th, 2014 at 09:32 AM ----------

Actually Ill take them all

Hopefully I am doing this right. Tanks are sold. Thanks Scubaboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom