4 Dive Rite Reels FS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H3LlIoN

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hiyo All. I've got some extra gear I'm looking to unload and, as it is the season, thus commences the sale.

Firstly, I've got 4 extra dive rite reels that never see any use, perhaps someone else needs them. They are:

1 Primary Reel
1 Cavern Reel
2 Sidewinders

I would need to check on the line measurements, and would be willing to do so, if someone is curious. The primary and both sidewinders HAVE NEVER BEEN IN THE WATER. Yep, you read that right. 3 virgin reels:eyebrow:. The cavern reel was used for the extent of my advanced class to shoot bags, and hasn't been used since. I have switched to trigger reels since then, and just haven't used these. Anyway, pic attached, I can take more at request. Somebody PM me an offer, shipping will be o:coffee:n top. Best Offer wins. I don't have any trade feedback here, but my ebay feedback is 100%. I'll except paypal, if you pay any fees, as well as check (after it clears) and, as always, cold hard cash. Oh yeah, I'll sell either all together, or separately, it makes no difference.:coffee:

Thanks

H

210kndc.jpg

hi im interested in a sidewinder and the blue primary reel. How about some prices for each reel?
Thanks Jeff

Individual Prices:

55 for red primary
40 for blue primary
105 each for the sidewinder jumps.

+ shipping, OBO.

You guys sure you've been sending them to the right person? I still have all 4 available, no PM's received on this item. It's working though, I sold the DUI weight harness VIA PM without any issues...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom