4 Almost Free Spearguns

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjohnson

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
What's better than bagging your first Ling Cod? Bagging your first Ling Cod with an almost free speargun.

On Sunday, October 27th, my husband and I will travel to Washington DC to run in the Marine Corp Marathon in support of the Semper Fi Fund.

Both of us have set donation goals, and you can help us reach our goals, and possibly win yourself an almost free speargun.

ALMOST FREE RAFFLE TICKETS

• Donate $10.00 through one of our Semper Fi Fund donation pages.
  • Sit back and relax. That’s it! It really doesn't get any easier than this.
HOW WILL THE RAFFLE WORK?

• Everyone can track the donation totals online.
  • For every $10.00 donation, we will add your name to a fish bowl.
  • When the donation level reaches $500.00, we will draw a name from the fish bowl, post the winner's name on this blog post, and contact the winner.
  • We will repeat this for both accounts until the donation totals reach $1,000.00.
To make this work, people need to donate.
Increase your odds of winning by donating more money.
Your donation is tax deductible.
If you donate, you need to tell your friends about this so that we can reach our donation goals.
If we don’t reach our goals, no one wins a speargun.

Want more information? Please visit my blog (I hope adding this is ok. If not, I'll be happy to remove it).

So if you get $499.99 then there is no drawing and thus no winner, right?

Yes, that's correct. That's why you will only get your name added to the fish bowl if you donate $10.00. If you donate $9.99, your name will not go into the fishbowl. If you donate, but don't tell your friends about it, you might not win. Don't keep this a secret, donate, donate, donate, and share, share, share!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom