4/19 Tajiguas 9:00

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Brian, Where have you been diving lately?

Hey Rich, I haven't been diving much since november. I dove up north a few times in monterey and was out at Ana Capa a few weeks ago. I got blown out 3 times in that time too!! The dive "season" started again so now I'm trying to get in the water as much as possible again! The problem is time!! That and I moved further inland which means longer drives to the water!

Hey Rich, I haven't been diving much since november. I dove up north a few times in monterey and was out at Ana Capa a few weeks ago. I got blown out 3 times in that time too!! The dive "season" started again so now I'm trying to get in the water as much as possible again! The problem is time!! That and I moved further inland which means longer drives to the water!

I know what you mean by time being the problem. I've had my own issues this year. Hopefully we will run meet at a dive some time soon.

Rich

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom