36 hours in sanur

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mdjh51

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
traveling to Eastern Bali for a week vacation. My son and I will be arriving 36 hours before the rest of our group and will be staying in Sanur until the remainder of the party arrives. We are interested in diving while we wait and I am seeking suggestions on dive operators that are worthwhile.

Both of us are experienced divers.

I just dove with Underwater Tribe and they were awesome. Highly recommend! Professional and food was delicious! We had terrible conditions (huge swell and crazy currents) but they did everything they could to provide the best dives they could for the divers. They picked up our gear ahead of time and returned it clean and in great condition unlike a previous experience I had with another dive op in Sanur (who returned our stuff with sand all over everything, including regs).

+1 for Underwater Tribe.

Let them know what you are interested in seeing. Their guides are really good critter spotters if you are into macro photography. Tulamben has some good macro - but it might be a bit far for day dives out of Sanur.

Back
Top Bottom