30 30 30

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been using my first pair of FF Adjustable FF for 11 years and they are still in great shape!! In the beginning I used them for everything, from diving wet and dry to snorkeling, barefoot swimming and body surfing. Now that I am a full fledged FF Adict (still looking for a support group!!) I have XXL Yellow Pro's for diving wet and snorkeling, XXXL Pros for dry diving, my adjustable FF are for barefoot swimming and body surfing and my Fab Force FT1's are a fun substitue for any of them!! I never thought I would find a product that made being in the water any more fun than it already was!!!

Mark

The Next 30 30 30 Product PROMO is...... from December 15th to January 13th and the product is ........well - The holidays are here-
I have spotted over three different models so far and counting. I had to stop when I saw the Special on the Extra Force. Force Fin has decided to sell the last remaining pairs of the Extra Force in Original Polyurethane.- as Force Fin will not be making the Excellerating and Extra in the Original material ever again-
dick_long_extra_force_fin.jpg

Dick Long of DUI dons his Extra Force in Original Poly with Bat Wings attached.

and the Tan Delta is also 30 percent off.
ap_extra_bpm.jpg

Art Phillipe with his Ruby Reds!

Other models than the above mentioned are part of the program - Happy shopping!

The Adjustable Force Fin is also part of the 30 30 30 Product Promo until January 13th
adj_forcefin_speed_pods.jpg

As in all of our adjustable models the adjustment only happens once then there is no more adjusting. It is a very comfortable fin and it has the option of adding any of the Force Wings and comes standard with a bungie heel strap.
ndbpm_harbor.jpg

Nathan Dembeck with his Excellerating Force Fins and me with Adjustable Force Fins on the right.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom