3 like new BCDs for sale Aqualung Lotus, Mares Icon mrs plus, and Seaquest Pro QD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

longeuayms

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have 3 BCs that I'm selling. I got them at a closeout warehouse. All 3 are in like new condition, but don't have tags or boxes with them. They all appear to be in good working order.

1. Mares ICON mrs plus BCD (size XL, extra Large)with intergrated weights and a great back protection system. It sells for $545 at Sport Chalet (plus TAX!). I'm asking $400

2. This Seaquest Pro QD BC (size Large) with i3 techonology and SureLock intergrated weight system. It sells for $655 at Sport Chalet. I'm asking $450

3. Aqualung Lotus i3. The Lotus i3 is the latest installment of fine line of ladies’ BCs. It is a back inflation BC with an integrated i3 inflation / deflation system that is designed and styled just for women. Sells at Sport Chalet for $595. I'm asking $450

You can email me through Scubaboard or call me on my cell

714-264-0005
-Mike

*Can Ship if needed.

DSC00281 (2).jpgDSC00282 (2).jpgDSC00283 (2).jpgDSC00284 (2).jpgDSC00285 (2).jpgmars.jpgmars1.jpgmars3.jpgmars4.jpgmars5.jpgsea.jpgsea2.jpgsea3.jpgsea4.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom