3 day cruise on RCL Majesty of the Seas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dk2943

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I search the forum and have not seen this question.

I am booked on the RCL Majesty of the Seas on Friday, March 16, 2007. Saturday it is at Coco Cay. Sunday is at Nassau and Monday is back in Miami. I have read the threads about Coco Cay and it seems that Nassau would be much better. The ship gets into Nassau at 8 am and leaves at 5pm. I am not sure that gives me room to dive with either Bahama Divers or Stuarts Cove. Has anyone done this?

dk2943:
I search the forum and have not seen this question.

I am booked on the RCL Majesty of the Seas on Friday, March 16, 2007. Saturday it is at Coco Cay. Sunday is at Nassau and Monday is back in Miami. I have read the threads about Coco Cay and it seems that Nassau would be much better. The ship gets into Nassau at 8 am and leaves at 5pm. I am not sure that gives me room to dive with either Bahama Divers or Stuarts Cove. Has anyone done this?

I just came back last month from a cruise to Nassau. I booked my dives with the ship. They use Paradise (or something like that) which turned out better than trying to book with a dive shop. We had bad weather and we were able to do one dive in the harbor and they refunded the amount for the other dives through the ship. They come right to the ship and pick you up. They were waiting at the gang way with a sign, rounded everyone up and took off. The local dive shops you need to find your way to where they will pick you up. Hope your weather is better.

Dave

Back
Top Bottom