3,2,1,splash down.......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

T.P.H.

Contributor
Reaction score
is exactly what is going to happen real soon at Twin Lakes.The #2 suspention platform(welded up by none other than the Beast)is all but ready to hit the water.I was out there Thurs. and watched as the first coat of primer was being applied to the float tanks.This one is going to be on the other end of the lake just passed the point .WooHoo...also new construction of another floating access dock is soon to get started.
Air?Well this is being looked into and will post updates as to when this might come about.Hang in there team....And a much thanks is passed to those who worked on sinking one of the jetskies during the Wednesday divathon.I`ll be out there later this afternoon..got to go try to catch a few fishies this a.m.and will be there all day Sun.See ya`ll soon! :snorkel:

Hi,
I live in Santa Fe and would like to take my son diving in twin lakes since it is so close to home. I drove down there and looked at it and got the phone #. I left a message but never got a reply. How much does it cost to dive there and where do I get the passes?
Thanks,
Lloyd

Originally posted by Lloyd
Hi,
I live in Santa Fe and would like to take my son diving in twin lakes since it is so close to home. I drove down there and looked at it and got the phone #. I left a message but never got a reply. How much does it cost to dive there and where do I get the passes?
Thanks,
Lloyd

It's $12 for diving and you don't have to have a pass before you go out there. Mike will collect your money and have you sign release forms before you dive. You can download release forms before you go at their website...Twin Lakes

I am going to try to make it (again) Sunday by noon. I just got back from Cozumel last Sunday and would love to dive more! (Can't seem to get enough but i'd like to try.)
It would also give me the chance to meet more of my fellow ScubaBoard members & Texas Swamp Divers.

this weekend but more fun with Bren in the pool, 2 more weeks and my bestus buddy will be my bestus buddy:D She loves it and it looks like the board will have a new "scuba-pup" soon, Dee, I'm sure she'll be dropping you a line soon. (mentioned that on the way back from Longview)

See ya'll all Wednesday and have a safe and fun time this weekend! New platform and another dock, wow! TL is shaping in to a first class dive site, can't wait till the grass gets going in the camping area since Bren got a new tent to pitch!

tony

Originally posted by scubatexastony
this weekend but more fun with Bren in the pool, 2 more weeks and my bestus buddy will be my bestus buddy:D She loves it and it looks like the board will have a new "scuba-pup" soon, Dee, I'm sure she'll be dropping you a line soon. (mentioned that on the way back from Longview)

See ya'll all Wednesday and have a safe and fun time this weekend! New platform and another dock, wow! TL is shaping in to a first class dive site, can't wait till the grass gets going in the camping area since Bren got a new tent to pitch!

tony

Two more weeks?!!? That is sooo cool! There's nothing like buddying with your bestus Bud!

See ya, Wed.!

Dee,
Where can I find Mike when I get there? Last time I could find no one to pay or ask questions of. I will probably get a pass online before I go. I will dive on Thursdays.
Thanks,
Lloyd

Originally posted by Lloyd
Dee,
Where can I find Mike when I get there? Last time I could find no one to pay or ask questions of. I will probably get a pass online before I go. I will dive on Thursdays.
Thanks,
Lloyd

Mike usually comes around to make sure you sign and turn in a release form. You have to sign one every time you go. You can print some off his website. He drives an old white van. I'll talk to him tomorrow and see what the deal is if he's not around and get back to ya!

Hi Loyd..When you drive in if you go to the left and follow the road to the a-frame house..thats his office/home.Don`t worry though,just go ahead to the dive docs and grab a table and unload.I`ll be there early in the morn. to get the trash emptied and whatever needs doing so i`ll see ya or mike will and get you taken care of.I work out there every weekend.Looking forward to meeting ya and can`t wait to get wet.See ya tomm..

Dee.... didn`t see you were on...Had a great solo this eve and well see ya`ll in the morn.

Back
Top Bottom