2x7 on the dolphin (help )

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wazza

Reaction score
Hye there
I have a small question concerning the tank on the dolphin, I would like to make them like the pic attached in this message ( 2 x 7 on the side ), but what I am going to face is that the hoses will be a bit shorter to reach the bypass valve so any one with any ideas what should I do. Thanks for the help.

WAZZA
If you go to www.smartgroups.com and look up Kerry Mckenzie. Kerry usually is on this site. Kerry does have his own website that has all sorts of pictures on how he has set it up. Kerry is a very helpfull person and has always been more then willing to help me out.

andibk

wazza:
Hye there
I have a small question concerning the tank on the dolphin, I would like to make them like the pic attached in this message ( 2 x 7 on the side ), but what I am going to face is that the hoses will be a bit shorter to reach the bypass valve so any one with any ideas what should I do. Thanks for the help.

wazza:
Hye there
Hi Wazza, I use a little tool in my homebuild RB which could also work on your RB. Furthermore there are a little adaptor available which gives you the possibilty to fit any normal LP hose from a regulator to the injector unit (orifice) as well as to the bypass of your Dolphin.

Abyzz

Dear friends

Thanks for the help and advice, but for me I don’t really like to play with my dolphin and I would like to keep it original , though I see no problem with making the hose longer, as its not a big change with the machine, but I found out if I made a hole in the plastic cover of the dolphin and made the hoses pass through it would be a possibility anyway it’s just an idea, after I connect the tank a side I will see how to make the hole and short they will really be. The question is why I am doing it this way , cos if I want to pay for one dolphin original tank form Germany , it will cost me as I am buying 2 7 liter tank from my country , and still I can use them as stage bottles for going deep like a trimix dive.
Thanks any way and after I will make it I will show u the pic. Thanks again.
Just wondering where is every one , there is no one else can answer this with all the pro divers here ? anyway

Hey where did you get that adaptor ABYZZ? I needy needy - thanks

abyzz can u send us more pic for yr machine , more clear ones what did u do with it.
thanks again

Hi guys,

@JPBECK: which adaptor do you want to have?

@WAZZA: I'll post pics when I finished my new RB. At the moment V4tec (www.v4tec.de) designs a stainless steel frame for me, which will be placed inside to carry the gas- and the scrubber tank(s). BTW the Dolphin (Dolphin -adaptor) on their website used to be my first RB.
Furthermore I'm waiting for my OC/CC DSV which will be attached to the loop.

So please give me a little more time for the pictures as I don't want to post pics of an unfinished RB.

Abyzz

dont worry man take yr time

Back
Top Bottom