Sold! 2x New freshly built brand new G250V

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd snap them up. I like retro. Except spline nuts. But

I have two G260s though that I phased out in favor of the XL4 seconds. As much as anything, that was a problem with Scubapro's damnable too-big mouthpiece rubbing my gumline and inner cheeks raw. And I didn't notice an objectionable breathing difference in moving to the XL4s. YMMLV.

On my trip to Roatan in two weeks, I plan to re-try the G260 with a better mouthpiece (hello DGX improvement on the Comfobytes). That will probably determine if the 260s (or 250s) would come back into the lineup or if they get lumped onto the shelf with the Atomics as loaner regs and I'm gonna be a confirmed XL4 devotee. Or maybe the Aura (I have two of the old style seconds on hand).

But yeah, I still have an interest at the current time ...

I know you weren't Ray, all good.

Given you cannot buy new freshly built G250Vs anywhere in the world except from me I guess there is no comparison.

So at $285 EACH(😂) I'm $100 cheaper than a Halo, not too expensive after all😊

If someone had have jumped on them I would have sold them but all the price queries put me off🫠
I was confused, too.
You just have to spell it out in buy/sell threads.

I have two G260s though that I phased out in favor of the XL4 seconds. As much as anything, that was a problem with Scubapro's damnable too-big mouthpiece rubbing my gumline and inner cheeks raw. And I didn't notice an objectionable breathing difference in moving to the XL4s. YMMLV.

On my trip to Roatan in two weeks, I plan to re-try the G260 with a better mouthpiece (hello DGX improvement on the Comfobytes). That will probably determine if the 260s (or 250s) would come back into the lineup or if they get lumped onto the shelf with the Atomics as loaner regs and I'm gonna be a confirmed XL4 devotee. Or maybe the Aura (I have two of the old style seconds on hand).

I cannot use SP mouthpieces for same reason. I'm back on the AL CB. Must say the weight of the C370 disappears and is very comfortable.

Had a wee play with the XL4, performance aside, and it "felt "like a cheap toy out of a Christmas cracker. Would like to try one though but I can't imagine it breathing any better than a C370 but obviously it would have much better bubble dispersement.

For ease of service and seat saving feature my picks are G260 and G250V. The bubbles occasionally irritate me on the C370 but its smoothness allows me to largely forgive the occasional bubbles in my face.

Oh man, I’ve tried almost every mouthpiece on the market and I LOVE the SP ones. Old or new style doesn’t matter to me. I buy them in bulk…

Oh man, I’ve tried almost every mouthpiece on the market and I LOVE the SP ones. Old or new style doesn’t matter to me. I buy them in bulk…
I used to like them but then all of a sudden they began irritating my gums, they rub and it gets painful, I blame old age. Other than being cold nothing ruins a dive like a pain causing mouthpiece. Ooh and a leaky mask.

Can I interest you in a spiffy new custom designed 3d printed Spline Nut Wrench guaranteed to keep your spline nuts spiffy with a sparkling shine? Only $5 each + shipping to SB members!

Spline Nut Wrenches.jpg

I want the top one but I fear shipping would frighten me. If it's not too much bother could you please check out cheapest shipping option to Oz, Busselton 6280.

Thank you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom