Sold! 2x New freshly built brand new G250V

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thought they would've sold by now

I actually have 2 new non splined halo jam nuts waiting for me in Oz🤦‍♂️
I am also surprised someone did not jump right on it. They are a thing of beauty and the price is right!

Price is high though, relatively speaking, but boy the cost of individual parts is a bit scary.

Cheaper than a halo 🤔

I was kinda joking about them not being sold by now😅 If priced at $200 each, maybe...but at that price I'd be losing money.

I have someone interested in one but I can only sell if I have two buyers as I'll go mad if I'm left with one and will then go and buy parts to build a second one and then be back to square one🫠

What gives?

This is melting my brain. I've no idea what people are thinking or meaning 🫠

If anyone thinks you can buy 2 brand new freshly built G250V second stage for $285 the pair then I've obviously fallen into the 4th dimension or missed the part when reg prices dropped so dramatically.

I guess my post wasn't clear, figured it was obvious but apparently not, my apologies for any confusion.

For folk just joining us PRICE IS $285 EACH🫠🙏🏻

My post quoted was my amazement at someone thinking it was $285 for both and not each.

Cheers😊

Back
Top Bottom