2nd Philippine Dive Trade Show at Makati, Alabang, and Cebu venues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
sana padala naman sila ng budget...

tutal gumagastos naman sila for DEMA, etc.

that is an assumption and a bit off mark. The Board needs support and we as people enjoying the benefits of Scubaboard should be the ones contributing instead of asking for budget.

shugar:
then again... umpisa na ba ito ng negosyong DOR? may branding tayo... marketing plan nalang :wink:

this is not about making DOR a negosyo. it is about SHARING with others the beauty that we are able to enjoy and help others. If we get financial gain, it is but proper we utilise that for the maintenance of the Board.

our part to say thank you for the service we enjoy.

paolov:
that is an assumption and a bit off mark. The Board needs support and we as people enjoying the benefits of Scubaboard should be the ones contributing instead of asking for budget.

I'll have to agree with Pao about this. If I'll be manning the booth, it'll be just volunteer stuff for me. My only gain out of this is just to get more pinays on the PPD! :D And of course to meet more divers.

chip104:
I'll have to agree with Pao about this. If I'll be manning the booth, it'll be just volunteer stuff for me. My only gain out of this is just to get more pinays on the PPD! :D And of course to meet more divers.

ehh... what if there are other ladies who may want to join... say K....n divers.....?

paolov:

this is not about making DOR a negosyo. it is about SHARING with others the beauty that we are able to enjoy and help others. If we get financial gain, it is but proper we utilise that for the maintenance of the Board.

agree with pao & chip...quite costly running a board like this.

ive checked out the first dive show before, it was boring.

Guys how about a SB PPD stall , want to set up one?

Yup go ahead, set up a booth. If chip gets the ladies, we get the guys, right IRIS? hahaha. `Kiddin. . . .

Anyways, we can give out flyers or stickers with a PPD-SB label on it.

ishbaby:
ive checked out the first dive show before, it was boring.

Yup go ahead, set up a booth. If chip gets the ladies, we get the guys, right IRIS? hahaha. `Kiddin. . . .

Anyways, we can give out flyers or stickers with a PPD-SB label on it.

stickers would be cool...better if we can give both PPD and Scubaboard stickers (from netdoc maybe)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom