25 skills a guy needs to know how to do

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It comes down to a logical "default" position that has to do with us falling in in the dark.
...and while you are at it, please close the LID also.

Brilliant, Rick. I had to learn all that the hard way.

I've always thought the default position was up, so it didn't get peed on. I grew up with my 3 brothers and I can remember my mother repeating the phrase "Lift the Seat" for many years as each one grew up.

The ones that get me are the thick lid covers. You have to hold them up or the lid falls down. Then there are the ones that you think are going to stay up-whoops.

Another one I'd add to the list is detecting and knowing the difference between a "chocolate" and a "flowers" mood. There's also a "back rub" mood. :)

I think if you can see enough to see the lid is down, you can see enough to see the seat is up.
I don't turn the light on in the middle of the night, it messes with my melatonin.
Anyway, I rule the bathroom, he gets the garage. (it's bigger) Ron Dawg, I can see this is really important to you, so I would probably let you win that one. (especailly if I could save the maid money)

So...did ya'll hear the old joke about the Air Force guy and the Marine in the bathroom?

They both have a wiz, and the marine zips and is walking out. The AF guy says "in the Air Force, they teach us to wash our hands after we urinate." And the Marine says "In the corps they teach us not to pee on our hands" My dad told me that one when I was six and I am just now getting it.

..anyway, I have resisted posting it in the *** discussions. (kind of applies to redundancy) but peeps can be sensitive.

Another one I'd add to the list is detecting and knowing the difference between a "chocolate" and a "flowers" mood. There's also a "back rub" mood. :)

i can bleed a brake or a clutch (and did so recently before getting it replaced), but this mood one is the one that escapes me...

Hey, we fall in in the dark too. Toilets are for sitting on, regardless you what you planning, if you insist on standing either install a urinal or mop up after each episode.

Exactly! Obviously there's a few with Y chromosomes out there who "get it"!:D

chocolate or flowers mood? back rub mood?

why? what for?

chocolate or flowers mood? back rub mood?

why? what for?
Rhetorical question, yes?
The Lovely Young Kat asked "Is sex all you ever think about?"
I answered honestly... "No... but it's always one of the things I'm thinking about."
Rick :D

got it.

Rhetorical question, yes?
The Lovely Young Kat asked "Is sex all you ever think about?"
I answered honestly... "No... but it's always one of the things I'm thinking about."
Rick :D

and uhmmmnnn well, there's nothing wrong with that, i believe. :D

I can do all of the original list posted, most of the others, and I think Lazerus' list is the best of all. Money is great when you have it, but you may someday have none and need to do one of those chores just to feed yourself and/or your family. Can't hurt to have the skills.

BTW, change can be found under the cushions of sofas and car seats.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom