25% Off Thanksgiving Special!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PiranhaDiveMfg

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
Here is our biggest sale of the year todate! This is our black Friday sale that starts today and ends Monday evening.

You must enter the following code "thanksgiving" all lower case in the promo case to receive this discount!

You can receive 25% off the following items:

All Brass and Stainless Steel Hardware
All Masks
All Gearbags
All Knives

You receive 25% off our standard pricing and not any sale item under the special tab! We have Reels and many other items on very special holiday pricing located under our special tab!

Go to Piranha Dive Manufacturing to check out all our holiday specials

We want to thank each of you for your support and wish you all a happy Thanksgiving!
Cheers
Eric

Fisrt off you have the price backwards but that is ok... Manta has allow us to have a holiday special price just over this time period.. They have never done this before and may never again but I would suggest if you want one now would be the time to get it..

Cheers
Eric

Greetings all,
I have had a change in my e-mail and it has created a glitch in my Thanksgiving order.
Is there a way to still get the great price? I have messaged you at the appropriate contact site. I have been very pleased with your service!
CamG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom