21w or 35w HID Canister Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WartedEmperor

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am wanting to buy a 21w or 35w HID Canister Light light. If you know of one available or have one for sell I am wanting to buy it.

I don't know what kind of budget you're looking at, but Dive Right in Scuba just listed the 35W Sartek HID for a great price. If I were in the market for a new primary light, I would be looking very closely at this one.

LINK

Last edited:
I don't know what kind of budget you're looking at, but Dive Right in Scuba just listed the 35W Sartek HID for a great price. If I were in the market for a new primary light, I would be looking very closely at this one.

LINK

I think if you look at that link more closely, it says that they'll upgrade you existing light to 35w...

I think the OP is looking for a light - not an upgrade :idk:

Jim

I think if you look at that link more closely, it says that they'll upgrade you existing light to 35w...

I think the OP is looking for a light - not an upgrade :idk:

Jim

Sorry about that....I grabbed the wrong link. I now have the correct one in there, but I'll post it here as well.

LINK

WOW! That IS very impressive...

I might have to consider that myself (as I do have a DR 21W canister that I could upgrade)!

Good find

Jim

Back
Top Bottom