For Sale 2022 Reefs and Wrecks Calendar!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stoo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Hi kids...

My 11th annual Reefs and Wrecks calendar is going to press shortly and will be ready to ship at the end of the month~ This is a high quality 13-month wall calendar with images from the Great Lakes, British Columbia and the Caribbean! Open size is 12.25" x 17" with a full page image up top, and a calendar and smaller vertical image down below. Cost will be about $26 US/CDN mailed to your door! (With great discounts for 10 or more)

I'll post a few images over the next day or two, but get your Christmas list for all those divers and non-divers alike!
UW CALENDAR cover 2022.jpg

I'll post a few spreads here for you to take a peek at!

Cost is $26 US/CDN mailed to your door byDecember 1 or so... and them make great stocking stuffers for Christmas or for a club or shop! (Great discount for lots of 10 or more!)

Attachments

• January Spread.jpg
    January Spread.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 85
  • February spread.jpg
    February spread.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 93
I know I'm late, but do you still have some? I'm in Canada if that makes a difference.

Hi...

You're not late at all! And yup, I have a few left. I'm not sure i can guarantee it'll get there for Christmas, but depending on where you are, I suspect it will. I"m heading out shortly, so if you would like one, shoot me your address and I'll pop it in to the mail today!

E-transfer to stuart.seldon@gmail.com would be awesome as well! (Or PayPal if you prefer. Same address.)

Thanks!

Stu

Not Canada Post's finest effort, but it arrived before the new year. Looks good, now has the place of honour in the kitchen.

Hi David...

I just thought I'd check in to see if you'd take a calendar again this year! I think I can even get it to you before Christmas this time. Cost is $28 this year. I expect to ship first week of December.

Thanks again and please let me know as soon as you can so I can be sure I have enough!

Stu

2023 Calendar?

Back
Top Bottom