2018 mini season. One down

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had a hookah motor quit on me once many years ago....60’ in the Keys... it sucked but it was survivable. Sounds to me like something else happened here, since there was no mention of the second diver going OOA, or having any issues. That being said, who knows if you weren’t there right?

....... Never seen so many divers here....
With all the business's still trying to pay for IRMA,,I'm hoping they make a HUGE paycheck !! {PS - 12bugs}

Too many Captain Morgans and Ensign Budweisers out for me to do mini-season. It's been over ten years since I've done it. Well, I did it from @Wookie's boat once, but we weren't after lobster. :D More often I do something safe like dive a rebreather way back in a cave. :D

With all the business's still trying to pay for IRMA,,I'm hoping they make a HUGE paycheck !! {PS - 12bugs}
2 days

Mild Hi-jack. Some Scouts wanted to do a scuba Sea Base trek. I am _all_ in. Got a trek scheduled the week of mini-season................................to find out later that the scuba treks are not allowed to participate. Fishing and sailing treks can but not scuba. Still, weather permitting, looking forward to six days in a row under water.

Maybe I’m just spoiled but I never could get behind warm water lobster. It never did it for me, I’ll take my cold water lobster anyday.

I like lobster, not so much the seagoing crawdads in Cali and Florida. I will go lobster diving in SoCal, but it's for the diving and scallops, I suck a lobster an only can catch a few in days of diving.

Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom