For Sale 2017 JJ-CCR for sale (USA) - $7000

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

elubes

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have a 2017 JJ-CCR (DiveCan) for sale for $7000.

It's in great condition. Fully functional. Finished a CCR2 class on it. Zero problems.
Includes everything in the attached pictures below. I bought the unit directly from rebreathersusa.com.

Comes with the new version of the Halcyon JJ Wing plus the original stock wing.
Controller depth sensor was replaced and bezel was upgraded by DiveTronix. I believe I had about two hundred something hours on it before it was replaced.
Never had a problem with it. Just a small pinhole on the counterlung bladder that was fixed with Tear-Aid.

The unit is due for routine servicing. You will need a new hose kit, dil reg, new sensors, and a couple small inexpensive parts will get it ready for a CCR class. It was dove as a GUE configured unit for most of its life. If you don’t need the Halcyon wing, then we can subtract it for $300.
Selling it because I don't dive it enough anymore.

DM me if you're interested.
Serious buyers only. No returns.
Zelle only please.

Buyer pays for shipping/insurance anywhere in the USA, or you can pick up locally to Los Angeles.
Thank you.

Attachments

• Erik's JJCCR 2.jpg
    Erik's JJCCR 2.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 110
  • Erik's JJCCR 1.jpg
    Erik's JJCCR 1.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 106
  • Erik's JJCCR 3.jpg
    Erik's JJCCR 3.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 104
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/