2014 Boracay Summer Beach Olympics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Im selling tickets. The peso / dollar rate should be somewhere around P60:1 by then so roughly its P5,000 each only! Tickets will be printed on July 21, 2013 so I'll probably just write something on a piece of paper saying you paid for tickets already..

So if your interested I can send you my bank account and you can just deposit it there! Oh Im moving to Uzbekistan by 2012 so lets just correspond by email by that time.. ok?

Axua:
Im selling tickets. The peso / dollar rate should be somewhere around P60:1 by then so roughly its P5,000 each only! Tickets will be printed on July 21, 2013 so I'll probably just write something on a piece of paper saying you paid for tickets already..

So if your interested I can send you my bank account and you can just deposit it there! Oh Im moving to Uzbekistan by 2012 so lets just correspond by email by that time.. ok?

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Axua:

this coming from a former corporate slave bwahahahahahahaha

Smart @55 in every crowd.......jeez

clgsamson:
this coming from a former corporate slave bwahahahahahahaha

jai, u quit ur job too?

:11:

wow.

Babydamulag:
Smart @55 in every crowd.......jeez

:rofl3: its the corporate desk, babyD, its the corporate desk.

Axua:

so what's your account number? :banghead:

hahahahahahahahahahahaa

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom