2012 Nova Scotia 6.5mm - Different Sizing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTrickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hi,

Looking at replacing my 2010 (Red) Nova Scotia with the new one. I find the fit absolutely perfect - my current Red Nova Scotia is my THIRD so many years, one I love it that much.

Love the idea on the thigh pocket, but I notice the cut is slightly different. Has the sizing changed? If I order another, will it be smaller/larger than the 2010 version? No Scubapro dealers local, so will be an Internet order.

Thanks

Regards

Richard
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Richard,

The pattern/cut has changed slightly- this suit now fits more true to size, meaning that if you normally wear a large in a wetsuit, you would most likely wear a large in a Nova Scotia. Some internet retailers allow returns on this item, but it is solely at their discretion.

Happy diving!

Thanks Kate,

I think a Medium might be in order for me then - as this is the only small wetsuit I've ever fitted in! - if the sizes have changed.

Is there an up to date sizing chart online somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom