2007 trimix 2 course with Andrew G, Vancouver, BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How they could afford to fly him in and out 4 or 5 times isn't anywhere in there. Way to be a dipstick.

It's in the comments section....

"Little over $2,000 USD. It is hard to calculated exactly as the course started with 5 people and finished with three. The other two people didn't continue after the first couple of weekends."

You two kiss and make up :D

I think the point that's getting missed is that the students are sharing the airfare expenses. I don't think roundtrip flights to Vancouver from SFO or SJO are all that expensive, are they?

John

Nice try every one but it looks like you're all wrong. I talked to a guy who was on the course and apparently they worked around Andrew's schedule for when he was going to be in the area so they didn't have to pay for any of his flights.

Thanks for playing "Posting An Answer Even When I Don't Know What the Hell Went On". Better luck next time.

So why did you ask in the first place?

Post 4 (above):
It makes sense to spread the course out but I have to wonder what the cost was to fly AG in and out 5 or 6 different times.

John

Because I didn't know at the time.

Besides, it was fun to watch all you guys trying to rack up your personal post numbers guessing.

Brian, I don't get your posts. You asked how much it cost, so I tried to help you by linking to a thread where I asked the very same question. The OP (one of the guy's who took the course), posted his answer. I passed that along. Why the hostility? No one is trying to up their post count. Really don't know why you're being a dick.

Brian, I don't get your posts. You asked how much it cost, so I tried to help you by linking to a thread where I asked the very same question. The OP (one of the guy's who took the course), posted his answer. I passed that along. Why the hostility? No one is trying to up their post count.

Go back and read my question. I never asked what the total cost of the course was or what each participant paid. I specifically asked about the flights.

Really don't know why you're being a dick.

Because kicking the dog has lost its' luster.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom