2007 Calendar selling help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You might try sending a sample to the dive shops here in the Spokane/Coeur d' Alene area (there are 5 shops), who might be interested in selling them. Lots of divers consider Puget Sound diving a special event, due to the drive time, and might want to own your calendar.

Just a thought...

I'm working on my website now, I hope to have it online by next week. The fish and chips shop at cove 2 has some, and Matt at northwest sports diver also has some. I'll post a link to my website as soon as it's up.

Thanks

Finally I have my site up, it still needs work but There is a page of the images in the calendar. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. FYI I'm taking Ricks advice and compiling a list of shops in WA and OR to send samples to. If there's a specific one that someone would like one sent to, let me know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom