2006 Atlantic / Eastern North Pacific storm names

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Last weeks article in the Sun sentinel(florida)stated that the water is 2 degrees cooler then last year, african dust is inhibiting storm development and the Bermuda High is further north. lets hope these conditions in the Atlantic stay favorable.

Hey guy,

Do you want to get ideas about water related thing then try to surf one site which is best for that ,I have given it below::

[B] http://www.splashvision.com[/b]

SplashVision is a water related social networking website offering interactive, user-submitted network of friends, personal profiles, blogs,groups, videos and photos internationally. Yachts, Scuba, Ocean Travel,Fishing,Beach Babes, Hurricanes, Ships, Beach Resorts, Cruise Ships,Water Sports, Military, Marinas, Sea Animals and more…

I had done fly fishing in such atmosphere because I love doing it.I loved to see videos related to fly fishing at SPLASHVISION . COM.

If you get answer of your question then reply me..

Thanks.:blinking:

Back
Top Bottom