2005 Northeast Dive Challenge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Junkie

Reaction score
Finally some competition in diving. Enter as a team of six or individually and have a team formed. Go to http://www.DIVEChallenge.com for details. Lot's of great prizes, winning team takes all!! Possability that this may serve as a Reality Show pilot. Pro version will be coming out as well. :dazzler1:

Well geeeeeeeeeeeeeeee buddy...last week you didn't mention there was a possibility we might be on TV.

Hmm...maybe I need to put a team together with John. Just tooooooooo many plans for this season.

After all the competition will be pretty cool, but what's a reality TV show without all the drunken stupidity. do the teams have actual names? We could be the Wrecked Divers!

grunzster:
Well geeeeeeeeeeeeeeee buddy...last week you didn't mention there was a possibility we might be on TV.

Hmm...maybe I need to put a team together with John. Just tooooooooo many plans for this season.

After all the competition will be pretty cool, but what's a reality TV show without all the drunken stupidity. do the teams have actual names? We could be the Wrecked Divers!
Each team will need to submit a name, it does have to pass approval first. Really the only limitations are going to be 1. No dive shop name in title. 2. No foul language.

Dude, I'm up for it if anyone wants to get a team together.

I don't have navigation and search and recovery specialties... with the training + enterance that's like 1000 beans that I just don't have right now :(

I may be interested.

Have a whole lot I want to accomplish this season gear, training, and just diving.

Keep me posted, though. If we can actually get a team together I'd possibly jump on board.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom