$200 Off Plus $200 More Later?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon

Umbraphile
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
One kilometer high on the Texas Central Plains
# of dives
500 - 999
The wonderful Orbitz 200entertain discount code is back working for Mexico and to an extent for Hawaii & the Caribbean , at least thru March for travel anytime in 2011. A wonderful tool for us solo travelers at it's $200 off of the room, single or double...
Book a qualifying Mexico, Caribbean, or Hawaii flight + hotel package between September 1, 2009, and March 31, 2011, for 7 or more nights for travel between September 1, 2009, and December 31, 2011, via Orbitz and instantly receive $200 off your booking through the use of the promotion code. Limit one discount per hotel room and one promotion code per booking. Discounts are not redeemable for cash for any reason. Any attempt at fraud will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Orbitz reserves the right to change or limit the promotion in its sole discretion.
And for now, they are offering another special that I wish I was in a position to try. I wonder if when using the discount above, will one also get the additional $200 reward discount? Happy Holidays Attractions, Activities, Happy Holidays Tours & Shows on Orbitz Hmmm, it may only work if you book the air separately? :confused:
Book a round-trip flight
Book a round-trip flight between December 6 and December 28, 2010 for travel by January 31, 2011.

Get $200 for travel
On or around December 28 you'll get a $200 coupon toward a flight + hotel vacation package. Just use your discount by January 31, 2011 for travel by April 15, 2011 (no blackouts, even during holidays)!​

Terms and Conditions
How to receive the $200 Promotion Code: Book a qualifying Orbitz round-trip airline ticket between December 6, 2010 and 12:01 AM (Central Time) on December 28, 2010 for travel by January 31, 2011 and you will receive a coupon code good for $200 off a qualifying flight + hotel booking of six (6) or more nights on or around December 28, 2010 via email. Limit one coupon per booking. The coupon is redeemable for a $200 discount on a qualifying Orbitz flight + hotel booking that includes hotel stay of at least six (6) or more consecutive nights and at least one (1) roundtrip airline ticket. Email notification will be sent to the email address associated with each account.

$200 Promotion Code Restrictions: Book a qualifying flight + hotel package between December 28, 2010 and January 31, 2011 for 6 or more nights for travel between December 28, 2010 and April 15, 2011 via Orbitz and instantly receive $200 off your booking through the use of the promotion code. Limit one discount per hotel room and one promotion code per booking. Discounts are not redeemable for cash for any reason. Any attempt at fraud will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Orbitz reserves the right to change or limit the promotion in its sole discretion. This promotion code may only be redeemed once. Good only up to the total amount of your purchase (including service fee and taxes) or promotion code amount, whichever is less.
You can't fly American Air tho: American Airlines pulls fares from Orbitz - Travel - News - msnbc.com Eh, I never have liked them...

thanks for the info.I'll be all day checking things out since today is the last day. I missed this thread when you first posted it.

thanks for the info.I'll be all day checking things out since today is the last day. I missed this thread when you first posted it.
Today is the 27th so I guess you have today and tomorrow. It does look more like an either/or choice tho: $200 off of air & hotel package, or $200 reward for flight booking that you can use on air and hotel packages at more destinations than the other. Phone Orbitz if you need help.

:cheers: Thanks Don! I owe you a beer.

I just booked a trip to Isla Mujeres using Orbitz, and used your code to get 200 beans deducted. :eyebrow:

I got to the payment page and started searching the web for a promotional code. Spent 15 minutes plugging in stuff that didn't work.... 10% off, $100 off... free night... got nothing!

Then I remembered you posted an orbitz code on scuba board. Worked like a charm.

Then I remembered you posted an orbitz code on scuba board. Worked like a charm.
Glad it did. We've seen a lot of glitches with it in recent weeks, sometimes works sometimes doesn't, so it's always good to phone Orbitz, but glad you got it.

Have a great trip...! :pilot:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom