Wanted 2 YSD2 or Z240 and/or ULCS arms, NA-EM5 ports/lenses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bwinner

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Header say it all. Trying to complete my daughter's first rig.

Need 2 strobes, arms and clamps, 12-50mm or 60mm lens for Oly EM5 or ports for those lenses.

I have a 60mm that has hardly seen any use bought new by me I will sell you, $350 shipped

I am going by what they sell for on the forums and was looking last night, not much available. I would do $325 shipped and PP fees covered lower than that and I will just hang on to it. I will look and see how many arms and clamp I have. I am going to sell two sola 800 photo/video light also if you are interested.

I am going by what they sell for on the forums and was looking last night, not much available. I would do $325 shipped and PP fees covered lower than that and I will just hang on to it. I will look and see how many arms and clamp I have. I am going to sell two sola 800 photo/video light also if you are interested.

Hi,

Im interested to buy 1 YSD2, including srms & clamps

Thanks

Dan

Back
Top Bottom