For Sale 2 vintage ikelite SLR housings, domes etc. Lots and I want it gone.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diverdon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I listed this on ebay already, then a fellow member suggested I put it here. I'm really not sure why I didn't think of this first. My apologies.
What I have is a large package of package of ikelight housing's, domes, handles, trays, etc.
I boughtbthis with a bunch of Scuba gear and have no interest in this. Hopefully someone can use it cause I'd hate to throw it out but I eventually will.
It came with an F1 camera that I also have listed on eBay. It comes with 4 lenses and I would entertain the thought of selling that here as well. But I really want this Ikelite stuff gone.
I'm not looking for a lot so give me an offer, and I'll find out how much shipping is for your zip to your code.
The strobes ate heavy and probably not worth the shipping so I'll sell with or without. Check out the listing on ebay for more info on condition and pics.

Attachments

• 20211113_170314.jpg
    20211113_170314.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 80
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom