2 UK C4 eLED's both for $65.00 shipped

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beanojones

Contributor
Reaction score
These are the previous generation C4 eLED. I cut down the handles to make them easier to store in a pocket or clip off.

Selling both for $65.00 shipped. That's two UK C4 eLED lights for $65.00 shipped for both.

ScubaBoard Gallery - 2 C4 eLEDs

Editing in a question someone asked about them and my answer:

I'm not sure how it well it would without the handle on it? I understand I can grip around it, but with a light that big, I'm sure it cant be that comfortable

I have no problems holding the light comfortably, wrapping the lower fingers around the snap, because the holster grip slides into between the thumb and first finger. The only reason I am selling them is I have to carry a bunch of light to hand out to customers, so I am switching to a smaller light.

I did cut down the first one and try it out before I cut down the second one. I also did that with a C8 and even though it was a heavier light is still worked fine. I already sold the C8.

PM me any offers if you want.

Last edited:
Now taking offers for these lights. I have to send them in a medium flat rate box, which costs me 10.50, whether I ship one or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom