2 Tekna DV-3X's + Tons of good dive gear!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

doug720a

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello all,

I have 2 Tekna DV-3X's for sale. I am the original owner and have the manuals, 2 chargers, depth gauges, foot mounts and the factory Tekna shipping cases for them. They are in very good condition, but have not been used for a few years and will likely need new batteries.

I am asking $400.00 each or both for $700.00. Buyers pays shipping

Local PU is preferred near LAX

I also have a ton or two of dive equipment for sale also, 80's x 8, 72's X 7, pony bottle, wet suits, BC's, regulators, weight's, open water spear guns, mares guns, Skinny Dipper, reg's x 5, and lots of other misc dive gear. If your nearby, it's worth a trip. All the regs were maintained by Jocko.

I also have 8 spear guns including AB blue water guns with break away's X 2, WaterWood's of HawaiiBlue water x2, Mares pneumatics x2, plus break down pole spears and more. Lots of band material, tips, rigging materials and more.

Thanks

Doug

How about make me an offer on these. They are good scooters that only need batteries that cost around $125! A inexpensive way to have a lot of fun UW!

These are variable pitch models also.

Let me know.

I found out shipping is around $50 - 75 depending on distance.

Thanks

Doug

Attachments

• P1070226.jpg
    P1070226.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 101
  • P1070233.jpg
    P1070233.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 84
I still have the Dv-3's. We have been traveling and I missed you post. If you are still interested, send me an email from the PM info.

Doug

Back
Top Bottom