2 Shearwater Predator SA's for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

craracer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have two Shearwater Predator's for sale. Both are in perfect working order, and come with the Bluetooth dongles (not needed for Mac users with built-in BT). I have owned them since new, and they have never had a hiccup. Screen protectors are in place. OLED screens. These are the "Stand-alone" versions, which means there is no fischer connection for CCR's.

In the photos you will notice that I've updated the firmware on one of them (V56), and the other has the older V46 firmware. I did this for comparison purposes, and will update before sending it to you.

$600 each. I will ship insured via USPS CONUS. Payment via Paypal. If you would like it/them shipped via a different carrier or expedited, just let me know (you will be responsible for the costs).

Cheers!
-5.jpg-4.jpg-3.jpg-2.jpg-1.jpg

One sold pending funds! Thanks to the buyer and to SB:D

---------- Post added April 3rd, 2014 at 12:39 PM ----------

The unit marked "A" has been sold (nothing special about it being marked "A". Just kept them separate while diving both together).

Thanks The_Aviator_1! You'll love the Shearwater!

I still have one Predator for sale. PM me with any questions.

Cheers

Both Predators have been sold. Thanks SB!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom