(2) Halcyon LED Scout Back-up lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You've bid beyond what my Mom gives me for an allowance. I give up. I'm gonna take my sidemounts and go dive.:mooner:

$1 zillion, and you keep the lights :D

no we got the memo because you are an idiot.

:) :popcorn:

35 plus shipping. . .

Nuh'uh. Am not. Your another one.

And if that was the case all El would have time to do would be sending out memos.:rofl3:

Last edited:
26 posts later has anyone see any pics or prices on these lights?

hey jim whats up ....
im assuming that randy really wanted them since he offered $100 ... lol ... so i guess there was no point to this guy following up with pics and valuable info ....
was fun reading though
thanks merx, mike, docc, and randy

Nuh'uh. Am not. Your another one.

And if that was the case all El would have time to do would be sending out memos.:rofl3:
The rest of the mods are hardly ever seen from cause they are chasing those good for nothing dogpilers all the time :popcorn:
26 posts later has anyone see any pics or prices on these lights?
nope, havent seen the OP . . . guess he wants folks to call and harrass him . . .
hey jim whats up ....
im assuming that randy really wanted them since he offered $100 ... lol ... so i guess there was no point to this guy following up with pics and valuable info ....
was fun reading though
thanks merx, mike, docc, and randy

I must be on ignore . . .

Back
Top Bottom