2 Great dives with BB Scuba!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaSeanMaui

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My father and I did 2 dives with BB Scuba on En'e Nu'i and 5 Graves. I saw a few sharks at Molokini and some cool nudis at 5 Graves. As usual the dives we great (even with 20 ft vis at 5 Graves) and we had an excellent time. We had to wait about 30-40 mins for the ramp to open up but we all were having an excellent time on the boat sharing stories, etc.. It really makes the SI go by fast when your laughing! Here are a few photos with a few more at my blog

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0069.jpg

Here's a link to the other photos and the full report:

Molokini, En'e Nu'i and 5 Graves, 11/07/2007 - Scuba Blogs

Sean

Nice shots Sean.

Oh, message to Stan....you put your mask on upside down again...it goes the other way Dude. At first I though my computer was upside down......Got to watch that Stan!

That frogfish eye is one of the coolest photos ever

Nice shots Sean.

Oh, message to Stan....you put your mask on upside down again...it goes the other way Dude. At first I though my computer was upside down......Got to watch that Stan!

OK Doug, next time you run into stan check him out. I never wanted to point it out but Stan's nose is upside down.

He has to wear nose plugs when it rains.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom