2 Complete sets of SCUBA Gear - will part out

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

P5160010.jpgP5160016.jpgP5160017.jpgP5160019.jpg
P5160026.jpgP5160021.jpgP5160020.jpg

I have a 3rd one that is exactly like the green, except Blue, cannot locate in the "pile" at the moment..

CRAIGsLIST ALERT: If you are selling on Craigslist, beware: I've had 2-3 people contact me, REAL INTERESTED in my address or "WHERE" they can come see gear = Planning Robbery. 3 People so far were all up in my face for info, until they found out they weren't getting an address or that others would be at the showing & they dropped off the hook immediately.
Be careful folks. Serious buyers are cooperative & polite, not demanding, they don't hang up on you, and they dont need your address to see your stuff!

Inquiries: Please Message me instead of posting here, as this just created 2 pages for people to flip through for no reason. I only get PM updates in my email, not posts. I am fielding 5-6 new inquiries / day so please be patient, your date of initial inquiry gives priority & ofcouse, reasonable bids get priority.

Well, THE SCOOTER IS SOLD as well as the all Dive lights & 1 wetsuit, and 1 Octo, 1 set of regs, though the superior Sherman Octo/Regs are still up The Drysuit is being shredded by 3 customers tugging on it in different directions, then letting go. and the rest is still for sale.

Folks my regs are awesome: Take a look at the insides - Old Clarky here is not the guy your Dive Instructor warned you about with the rusty equipment for sale:

-They are Sherwoods
-They are immaculate (look at internal close-up MAcro pics = CLEAN)
-They are in excellent/outstanding condition
-They almost 65% individually & close to FREE in a package deal

Drysuit has started irking me, spend most of my week fielding inquiries and no one ends up closing. Showing today looks PROMISING though!

People seem to think the Cochran would be complicated (too complicated for them): its not. Its just more info to display, but the display is back-lit & twice the size of circular pods. Will take best offers on Cochran, but don't get ridiculous

SOLD:
-Scooter & accys
-All Lights
-1 Wetsuit
-1 (of 2) Yellow 125lb lift bags
-Older Off brand Octupus
-Older off brand regs (*Still 2 sets left to sell! SHERWOOD & another off brand)

$2300 even for Remainder of Entire Package now (minus above)
Thats to price of the Drysuit & Computer at 65%-70% off with everything else free & shipped

*If you're holding out for lower prices, this is the last trip down the forums: Going to consignment at LDS at end of week*

PM please, ok?

Last edited:
Update, as to items sold. On Tuesday, everything going to consignment so make your offers now if you were holding out.
Stuff went pretty well.
Scooter, All lights, Sherwood Regs, some fins are all gone.

DUI Drysuit pack get its tires kicked daily by people that know they cannot afford one & try to talk me down to $500 cash. I do enjoy this so, especially repeatedly.
We got a:

-Aqualung BC with Qk-release & Sec. Valve, very nice, for sale $190 (for $450-$477)
- Off-brand BC
- Off-Brand Regs
- Wetsuits / Spring suits
- DUI Drysuit
- Assorted Fins, masks, snorkel, weights, small items.

OK UPDATED 5-29-13: You guys bought right at the deadline too. Crafty, I gotta hand it to ya.
EVERYTHING HAS SOLD EXCEPT THE FOLLOWING ITEMs:

-- Cochran Gemini Hose-less Dive Computer system
with software & USB link. = $900 obo (*save the $500 offers, just buy a new simple hose computer) . Its $2200 new, I had it at $1100, but people think it would be too complicated for them. Its NOT. Its easy, especially if you have a PC.

-- Off-Brand, excellent condition Regulators + Primary + Octo + Guages = $100 + Shipping. Nice gear, but people only want name brands, so its $100.

-- 125lb Yellow Lift Bag with reel & rope very new in excellent condition. New $80. Yours $25 shipped.

-- Assorted lower value nicknacks (snorkels, masks, mesh bags, etc) = Email me for details & pricing.

Ruffles@dropzone.com

Thanks gang. You came through at the 11th hour for me.

** And Mr. Hays stole that New DUI Drysuit out from underneath y'all. It really is new. Congrats & enjoy bubba, you scored!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom