2 Complete sets of SCUBA Gear - will part out

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sparky5149

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
2 Complete sets. Will part out. $2800 for everything at once.

bth_Overall2.jpg
bth_Reg5-1.jpg
bth_Overalljpeg.jpg
bth_Scooter4.jpg

bth_Gemini1.jpg
bth_Scooter3.jpg
bth_Overall5.jpg
bth_Overall4.jpg

bth_Reg3.jpg
bth_Reg4.jpg
bth_Reg1.jpg
bth_Overall3.jpg

-----> $2800 for everything or will part out

a---Sherwood Magnum II pneumatically-balanced regulators (primary & secondary)
b---Complete Sherwood Octopus with pre-connected hoses & Cochran computer remote - NO Corrosion what-so-ever
c---*Cochran Gemini Hoseless remote Computer System (MULTI-GAS Configurable)- awesome computer: see details
-->>http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/cl...puter-system-used-multi-gas-configurable.html
d---*DUI 450Xl Drysuit for (190-240+lb person) with brand new seals, knee-pads, and Fleece Undergarments, 5 dives -almost new
e---*NEW Seascooter Submarine propulsion unit with battery & charger - NEVER USED.
f---NEW 2 (two) sets of fins = AquaPro TurboTwinJet (SEAL style) and Boat-Dive type you can walk around in on deck
g--- Aqua Lung Malibu BC Vest with quik-release pull pockets & compass, with weight bags, like new: 5 dives.
h--- Off brand BC with weight belt & connector auto-valve
i--- 3 Masks & snorkels- One deep dive version for enhancing low-light, one tri-plexi-plate for wide view,all virtually new (5 dives)
will give you these but recommend to check for fit first. If it doesn't fit you = worthless.
j---3 underwater flashlights, one attaches to head (see pic)
k--- 2nd complete set of off-brand regulator system with gauges, primary, secondary & octopuss, fully serviced 5/1/13
l---Scuba Pro 4mm-6mm WetSuits (both short / long sleeve)
m---Dive Gear Bags
n--- 2 yellow lift bags with reels & buckles

**Will throw in BRAND a NEW Alum Tank from dealer for free if you tell me what size you want**

-No corrosion on ANYTHING - look at close ups or ask for bigger ones & I will send you any angle/zoom you want

***->Tons more equipment - if you need it for your set-up, I probably have it here somewhere, most of it new or less than 5 dives.<-***

I STAND BEHIND MY EQUIPMENT! . If you would like a dive shop assessment of quality of gear, you can have one for serious buyers.

Can no longer SCUBA dive

THE 2 SETS of gear above cost me over $8000, You can have ALL of it at a huge discount ($2800) or part out only what you need/want.

Link to used Cochran Gemini dive computer:
http://www.divecochran.com/computers/Gemini/index.html ($2000 new) Multi-gas version
Link to NEW DUI Drysuit:
http://www.dui-online.com/clx.html
Link to fins:
http://www.scubapro.com/en-US/USA/fins/products/twin-jet-fins.aspx
Link to Sherwood regulators :
http://www.sherwoodscuba.com/help.php

Ruffles@dropzone.com.
SanDiego area pick up avail for entire set (FAMILY)
Boston area - will drive 150 miles for pick up
Shipping negotiable

what size are your fins and how much are you asking for them?

Pics for Dry Suit, Ankleweights Fleece Undergarment & bag

Pics for Drysuit: Clicky, as you guys requested..
Top ovr.jpgOvr.jpgBag.jpgside.jpg
overcrotch.jpgVale1.jpgValve close.jpgventpatch.jpg
Knees.jpgzip5.jpgP5140035.jpgP5140007.jpg
Crotch.jpgTopdetail.jpg
I can model it if you want, but my wife will torment me endlessly & put pics on Facebook to humiliate me.

DUI FLX XL Drysuit for 190-240lb divers. Height fairly irrelevent between 5'9 - 6'2. Adjustable middle buckle takes up slack & allows free movement (see pic)

I took close up of all metal parts (zippers, hose-connector, etc) to show the TOTAL lack of any corrosion. When I say new I mean NEW. This has been in salt water about 5 times over 1 weekend. Note the lack of any scuff marks on the knee pads. No scamming goin on here gang.
Email or msg me if you want close ups of some other parts. Kind of a pain to get good overall pics with details that are important
The suit alone was $3000+tax from DUI...
=> $1200 with:
-Fleece-undergarment
-Ankle-weights
-Hood
-Dry suit boat-bag, etc above.
I have no choice but to sell it. Cannot dive anymore.
Enjoy every trip guys, you never know when it will come to an end!

HERE YA GO--->> CLICKY-->DrysuitModel.jpg

Last edited:
The Scooter is $300-350 depending on its shipping price. About that range. If shipping is picked up by you or a physical pick up, looking $275-ish. The battery inside is heavy & scooter is large, but never got wet, no saltwater, pool or anything.. Just sat. Its new new. Some scratches on the underside from being lied down & picked up, but otherwise a floor model.

FINS:I'm trying to sell as package, but in a few days will part out. They are Large & XL for a size 10-12 shoe guy. You know what they say about big feet... big shoes. They cost me $130 each set, so prob $65-$75 a set?? Have to research it but somewhere around there. Those "deck/wreck" fins as we used to call them are kinda rare. Just to be clear, don't wanna use those on a long kick-out; just for boat dives/wreck/technical dives.

"Make her model it" -

Lmao - I could say 20 funny things about that, but they would all get be beat-up. I'll stay quiet.

Btw, I realize not everyone can afford a $1000 computer, but it does things most other computers cannot. Its not just the brand you're paying for: that Gemini is awesome. Click the link for details but a a BRIEF LIST:
bth_Gemini1.jpg
Gemini2.jpg It goes on your wrist like a big watch - no hose - move free!

It continually reads you tank PSI dropping with remote sensor so it calculates-
-How long you have left based on current drain
-How much Nitrogen you have built up based on depth history & times /sec.
-Builds a custom dive table for each dive, extending bottom times by 10-25mins depending on depth.
-What you need to do if you blow its customized dive table (IE instructs you what depth tohang at & how long, etc) a FULL custom decompression table based on that dive & previous dives.
-Can handle multiple gases, Nitrox, and much more
Click the linkto read the details. ITs a super cool computer for only 40% of what it cost me!

Scooter Pics as requested:
Scooter1.jpgScooter4.jpgScooter2.jpg
Scooter3.jpgScooter5.jpgScooter6.jpg

HERE YA GO: DrySuit Modeled (even wet) Clicky------>>>>>>>>>DrysuitModel.jpg
Call me if you'd like to model anything for you, I'm pricey & slow, but I'm good.

Last edited:
UPDATES at close of business Day1 : All pm's replied. If I missed you, please resend with my apologies. very busy today with all the interest.

(a) Yes, the Scooter is spoken for right now, he has the option to change his mind if the shipping is worse than expected, but at the moment, consider Scooter SOLD (until further notice).

(b)The Drysuit has 2 pending, confirming with DUI that its not a rip-off, etc etc. 1 fall through today. Lot of activity on it, no solid takes just yet. It will sell eventually. "$3000 DUI drysuit for $1200...Get outta here!"(customer today)

(c) The AquaLung BC is also pending but not sold. It seems it has been re-named from 2010 & discontinued. so pricing it is a pain. Workin' on it.

The Package sale is still up, at a lower price now tba tomorrow.

(D) Folks, while most of you are fantastic to deal with, I've had some ludicrous, low-ball offers today ($500 for dry suit, etc) . I'm not insane, developmentally disabled, or desperate - I just can't dive anymore gang.
*Whatever isn't sold will go to consignment at LDS. I'd rather sell it here, as dealing with the owner is similar to dealing with Tommy from Goodfellas, but spare the lowballs please. They're insulting. Everything is already 55-75% off.

To the rest of you, thank you for your patience & your interest. This sale is killing me emotionally & I appreciate the all kind words.

Last edited:
I am going to pass on the scooter. right now I have too many other things I'd like to do first. that is a good price on it but other priorities take precedence. best of luck to you.

Back
Top Bottom