2 Brand New MCE Dive lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got mine today! I have began my review thread HERE:

Completed my review with an in the water test comparison. This little light rocks!!

TACTICAL HID: My advice, I think you definitely have a winner here, once more people use the light I think you are going to have alot of fans. My reccomendation- You really need to get a package together that includes the light, rechargable batteries and charger. Even if you have to charge a little more than the chinese guys for the package, I think most would find it worth it to deal with a local distributor. Also consider offering snap shackles mounted on the end cap and maybe get a goodman handle designed for the light that you can offer as a "deluxe" package.

Any opinions about the quality and reliability of the magnetic switch?
Has anyone taken pictures of the internal construction of the Magnetic switch/driver board?
Is the magnetic switch purely mechanical and carries the entire LED current, or does it only control the driver board via low current?

Back
Top Bottom