2 bedroom Akumal apartment directly overlooking ocean

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Adam Hunter

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
website/guestbook (my unit is #8): Lol Ka’naab, Akumal, Tulum - Lol Ka’naab

airbnb listing: Airbnb: Vacation Rentals, Cabins, Beach Houses, Unique Homes & Experiences

Hi, I have a rental opportunity in Akumal Mexico if anyone is interested that is perfect for scuba divers. I attached a link to my website above that fully explains the area and why its great for scuba divers, as well as my airbnb listing for the property. Along with he published nightly rates, I am currently open to monthly rentals for January, February or March. The property is directly on the ocean and walking distance to Akumal Dive Shop which is a great operator who will take you to all the sites in Akumal Bay, and offers trips to the cenotes and Cozumel as well. A really nice rental that is freshly renovated. 2nd-bedroom-1.png2nd-bedroom-2.pngbeach.pngbeachchairs.pngcouch.pngliving area.pngliving room.pngsunrise.pngturtle back.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom