Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Adam Hunter

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi, my name is Adam and I am the president of Lol Ka'naab in Akumal and I am also a divemaster and diving enthusiast. I am representing several of the units in our building for rentals and am interested in building a clientele of divers for our property because I think they will enjoy the area for reef and cave diving. I was trying to gauge interest and get some feedback on our property. I have made a website www.lolkanaab.com which has a lot of info about diving in Akumal, and I also am representing several of the apartments on Airbnb here. Happy to hear any comments about our property. If anyone is interested we can offer special discounts for direct bookings, especially for scuba divers, and are very interested in groups. I know the dive shop in the area very well. You can contact Adam at scuba@lolkanaab.com if you want. Happy to answer any questions. I am a self appointed scuba ambassador for the area!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom