2-3 Gauge Console w/Basic Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OnMedic

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am looking for a 3 Gauge console w/computer (prefer two sided w/PSI or Compass on backside) in the range of Veo100-XR1-Archimedes II. Something is decent shape. PC capability preferred which puts emphasis on Archimedes providing such value.

A 2 gauge is also an option provided a compass can be added.

Thanks

might not be exactly what you want but its cheap and does what its suppose to do. Its a Suunto Favor S in a 3 gauge console with suunto compass and suunto pressure gauge. Seen the water three times...all freshwater. In excellent condition and the LDS just put a new battery in it a few days ago (cost me $60.00) so its fresh and ready to go. ill take $160.00 shipped via usps priority mail if your interested. I havent listed here yet but planned to do that this weekend. I kept it around as a back up to my Cobra but now I have the OC1 so I need to get rid of one of the other comps.

might not be exactly what you want but its cheap and does what its suppose to do. Its a Suunto Favor S in a 3 gauge console with suunto compass and suunto pressure gauge. Seen the water three times...all freshwater. In excellent condition and the LDS just put a new battery in it a few days ago (cost me $60.00) so its fresh and ready to go. ill take $160.00 shipped via usps priority mail if your interested. I havent listed here yet but planned to do that this weekend. I kept it around as a back up to my Cobra but now I have the OC1 so I need to get rid of one of the other comps.

No quite. I will keep it in mind should nothing else come up. Thanks four...

Duplicate... Sorry.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom