2 104 cf steel LOW PRESS tanks for sale or trade WANT 2 low press 80/85 cf PST

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1969ivan1

Contributor
Reaction score
I have for sale 2 galvanized low pressure Pressed steel PST 104 cf tanks with yoke valves. They are in hydro 2008 and in VIP. I want to trade them even for 2 low pressure galvanized PST 80/85 cf tanks, but will consider selling them for 220 each. I do not really want to ship them as it is a PIA. The tanks are located in Cincinnati Ohio but I may be able to deliver to Portage Ohio in August. I will supply a VIP light if desired so you can check them out upon delivery so you know they are nice inside. My understanding is that LOW PRESSURE tanks are getting hard to find in this size so act know to get 2 matched tnaks to double up for that CAVE DIVE in F L A! I may be able to have the tanks delivered to Panama City Beach some time in Sept or Oct? not sure on the dates.

I will NOT consider any tanks in trade that are not galvanized!
DSCF4231.jpg

DSCF4230.jpg

DSCF4232.jpg

DSCF4229.jpg

Hi, I am interested in the tanks. If they are still for sale, when are you coming to Panama City? I would be willing to drive over to meet you

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom