1H22 Cozumel pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cozcharlie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Might add a few pics over the next few days, but for those who are bored you can see 1st half 2022 pics on my smugmug account. Bought an account to avoid having to avoid posting a bunch of in individual photos here at dramatically reduced resolution ( I completely understand why scubaboard limits image size due to cost, this is just a way of posting full image at my cost as opposed to scubaboard's ) You should be able to browse link below to see Cozumel IH22 gallery. You can also see Palau gallery (the other gallery contains people specific photos so it is password protected). Some of these photos I may have already posted on scubaboard at reduced resolution--I apologize for this but not that much since it would be a pain to sort everything. I do my Cozumel boat diving with Pelagic Ventures, with the occasional shore dive from Tikila or Sunset

1656476419747.jpeg

Link below

[CozCharlie]

Wow! You get some awesome shots of some tiny creatures. Thanks for sharing these with all of us.

Incredibly stunning shots! Thank you for sharing your link to such beautiful finds. You are extremely gifted! You should be published somewhere in magazines etc showcasing Cozumel's underwater treasures!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom